- Clear and convenient: one dashboard for all your online payments
- Secure payment processing via our trusted partner, Payvision
- Easy application through Mijn ING Zakelijk
- Note: currently Payvision is only available for business customers of ING
Why accept payments with Payvision?
Payvision is a global payments platform and fully owned by ING. As an ING customer, this means you can set up online payments for your webshop in a simple, secure and straightforward way, no matter the size of your business. With Payvision, you can offer your customers’ preferred online payment methods, plus easily track your sales and revenue in real-time.
How does it work?
Payvision offers the most important online payment methods for your webshop, such as iDEAL, all major credit cards, AfterPay, Bancontact and PayPal.
To add these payment methods to your webshop, just follow the steps below.
Already have a contract with Payvision? Then skip ahead to Step 3.
- Start your application through Mijn ING Zakelijk. Select the payment methods you want to offer in your Lightspeed webshop.
- Begin setting up your Payvision account. First, choose a password and complete the application in Payvision’s Portal. You’ll then be prompted to sign a contract with Payvision, after which you’ll receive the test credentials for your Payvision account.
- Install the Payvision app in your Lightspeed webshop using your test credentials.
- Perform several test transactions to check the integration between your Lightspeed webshop and Payvision.
- Request your Payvision live credentials. Your Payvision application will be processed within five working days. Once your application is approved, you’ll be able to receive payments in your Lightspeed webshop right away.
- Apply now via Mijn ING Zakelijk
You can choose whether to receive the payout in your ING business account on a daily or weekly basis. If you’d like to add new payment methods, change your contact details or grant other team members access to the Payvision account, you can do this easily through the Payvision Portal.
What are the costs?
You won’t have to pay any subscription fees for using Payvision’s services, but each transaction incurs a fee. That means you’ll only pay transaction fees whenever a customer buys something from your webshop. These fees are debited automatically from your ING business account on a monthly basis.
The transaction fee differs per payment method. The most up-to-date rates can be found here
Got a question? Just reach out to the dedicated ING Support team for Payvision services at [email protected].