The Onboarding Coordinator’s primary responsibility is to help protect the company from fraud threats, unreasonable risks, and violations of industry and banking partner regulations. This is accomplished by performing and documenting initial risk evaluations of prospective restaurateurs, and by responding to audits for fraudulent and suspicious activities on the Upserve network. The Onboarding Coordinator will conduct investigations for single restaurants, as well as multi-location restaurant groups. They will look to identify gaps in information or documentation and must communicate this information verbally and written in a manner that is clear and effective for internal stakeholders.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Screen prospective restaurants through risk-monitoring tools – interpret, understand, document and react effectively - in a timely manner.
- Ensure appropriate internal documentation and organization.
- Gather relevant information to assess the risk profile of a restaurant; leverage this information to perform thorough analysis and to make informed approval decisions/ recommendations.
- Audit response for fraud/ suspicious activity reporting for Upserve portfolio, perform inquiries within acceptable timeframe.
- Understand rules and regulations of industry regulators and banking partners, and facilitate their implementation.
- Identify and implement improvements to processes, documents, tools, reports, etc. to benefit the company and our customers.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree preferred (but not required)
- Excellent analytical, organizational and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with limited supervision
- Ability to work independently but with a team focus
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to establish priorities and work within time constraints
Upserve POS by Lightspeed is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to have a team that is as diverse as the industry we serve. We partner with a number of local organizations working to improve access to the tech industry for underrepresented groups. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!