Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
We’re looking for a Senior iOS Developer to join our L-series squad in Europe. The L-series squad is a small and agile team that’s responsible for our L-series hospitality product used by customers all over the world.
You’ll be focussing on the Belgian and Canadian markets where you’ll be responsible for maintaining and improving the existing application as well as implementing new features and integrations to ensure our customers satisfaction in these markets.
As an iOS developer you’ll work closely together with our Product Managers, Developers and our Support team in order to provide tailored and innovative solutions for the market.
What you’ll be bringing to the team
- Experience in Swift and Objective-C
- Good knowledge of multithreading, UIKit, SwiftUI, Core Data, REST APIs
- Experience writing automated unit and functional tests
- Experience with local network communication, external accessories (eg. payment terminals, printers) is a plus.
- Good conceptual understanding of software design and code beauty
- You are a team-player who likes to contribute to discussions and share your own experience
We know that people are more than what’s on their CV. If you’re unsure that you have the right profile for the role... hit the ‘Apply’ button and give it a try!
What’s in it for you?
Come live the Lightspeed experience...
- Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment;
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact.
- Lightspeed share scheme (we are all owners).
- … and enjoy a range of benefits that’ll keep you happy, healthy and (not) hungry: health and wellness benefit, snacks and drinks in the office, in case you decide to join the team there.
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!