Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
We’re looking for Salesforce Developers to join our Information Systems team. It's an exciting opportunity to work on a digital transformation which has a major impact across all verticals of the business. We offer you a chance to apply your knowledge and to continue to learn and grow in an innovative tech environment.
This job is based in Canada and it's ok to work remotely through a hybrid model. We have offices in Montreal & Toronto.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Design, customize, develop, and support solutions on the Force.com platform with Lightning, Apex and VisualForce
- Build and maintain integrations, leveraging Mulesoft, with various other data sources and systems
- Excellent knowledge of the Salesforce concepts: Data Model, Web Services and Security Model
- Write robust, clean and effective code for simple or complex user tasks
- Work as part of a team to deliver product features and functionalities for multiple internal departments
- Ability to learn new technologies or paradigms
What you’ll be bringing to the team:
- Proven track record of delivering end to end solutions
- Expertise in Salesforce development (3+ years) and in the following technologies: JSON, RESTful APIs, web services
- Mulesoft experience for integrating CRM, Billing and ERP systems
- Strong experience in technical analysis, system’s design, peer review, prototyping, build and release, quality processes, automation and unit testing
- Competent in Design Patterns and Integration Testing
- Experience in the SAAS business model
- Experience working with software product development processes using agile project management and VCS/CI/CD tools.
- Exposure to SFDX and package based development model is a huge plus.
- Creative thinker, proactive, team-player, success and results oriented
- Excellent communication skills
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- Computer Sciences, MIS degree or equivalent
- Experience with Pardot, CPQ, Netsuite ERP
- Demonstrated ability to stay current with technologies in the enterprise applications world (trailheads, certifications, trainings)
What's in It for You?
- Lots of autonomy, flexible work culture and possibility of remote work
- Exposure to modern and proven technology
- Tons of growth opportunities into technical or people management roles
- Amazing benefits & perks, including equity for all Lightspeeders
- Opportunity to join a fast-paced, high-growth company
- Opportunity to learn, expand your skill set, forge wonderful relationships and make your mark within the diverse and inclusive Lightspeed family, a true Canadian tech success story.
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!