The primary responsibility of this role is to work with the Operations team and key stakeholders in the business to provide assistance to ensure successful service delivery of facility needs.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Work in collaboration with the VP of Operations and the Facilities NoAM Manager to coordinate office space planning in Europe and build out projects.
- Define project plans, budget, scope, timeline.
- Coordinate projects with partners like architects and engineers
- Manage Landlord relationships.
- Contribute to budget planning and reforecasting
- Open work orders and allocate them to technicians and subcontractors.
- Manage and maintain a detailed report on the status of work orders in accordance with budgets and schedules.
- Manage requests for tenders.
- Ensure the quality of work related to the facilities.
- Validate the concordance with purchase orders.
- Create and implement a preventive maintenance plan for the installations.
- Visit all our European offices and maintain the highest standards.
What you’ll be bringing to the team
- Strong Project management skills
- At least 5 years of related experience
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously.
- Understand and interpret architectural and mechanical plans and specifications.
- Ability to communicate tasks and write work orders.
- Ability to communicate with suppliers and office employees
- Knowledge of the office suite (Excel, Word)
- Knowledge of building services (ventilation, plumbing, lighting, network cabling, audio/visual)
- Possess excellent communication skills in English and Dutch or German
- Ability to travel within EMEA and work with different time zones
Even better if you have, but not necessary
- Knowledge of AutoCad
- Speak French
What's in it for you
- Amazing benefits & perks, including equity for all Lightspeeders
- Opportunity to join a fast-paced, high-growth company
- Opportunity to learn, expand your skill set, forge wonderful relationships and make your mark within the diverse and inclusive Lightspeed family, a true Canadian tech success story.
- Work with highly talented people who are as passionate about their craft as you are!
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!