Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
We’re looking for Customer Support Specialists to join our global NuORDER team in Auckland. In this role, you will bring your Help Desk and Troubleshooting experience to provide world-class service and support to our growing numbers of brands and retailers using our web and iPad app. You will be responsible for ensuring client issues are responded to quickly, issues are analyzed and escalated as necessary, and clients are satisfied with the service.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage high volume of customer incoming tickets, chat, & phone support
- Troubleshoot app issues or bugs that are raised by clients or internally
- Test issues to replicate what a client might be experiencing and how to produce
- Become a NuORDER expert and understand the ins-and-outs of our web and iPad app to best serve client needs in both technical and non-technical fields
- Be a champion of world-class customer service, and have a passion for delivering a high quality customer experience
- Interact professionally with VIP customer clients Requirements/Qualifications/Personal Attributes
- Understand B2B eCommerce, wholesale retailing, and merchandising principles is a plus
- Analyze & manipulate data in Excel, and work with customers to identify data issues
- Become an expert in the NuORDER system
What you need to bring:
We're looking for a candidate who has experience with the following:
- Relevant work experience (2+ years) in an analytic, customer service or SaaS/technology-related role
- Experienced in either B2B or SaaS product support
- Exceptional communication skills – this is a client-facing position (phone, email, and chat)
- Genuinely enjoy problem solving and logic
We know that people are more than what’s on their CV. If you’re unsure that you have the right profile for the role... hit the ‘Apply’ button and give it a try!
What’s in it for you?
We’re creative, innovative, and helping businesses become more efficient. Ensuring that each member of our team feels fulfilled and on track to become the very best employee they can be is important - and we encourage our people to discover new ways of achieving specific goals. We fully believe that each and every individual part of our organization provides value, a new perspective and progress to NuORDER’s growth and success.
Come live the Lightspeed experience...
- Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment;
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact.
… and enjoy a range of benefits that’ll keep you happy, healthy and (not) hungry:
- Lightspeed share scheme (we are all owners)
- Unlimited paid time off policy
- Flexible working policy
- Health and wellness benefit of $500 per year
- Mental health online platform and counselling & coaching services
- Paid leave and assistance for new parents
- LinkedIn Learning license
- Volunteer day
- Secure, full-time carpark
- Dog-friendly environment
- Free fresh fruits, snacks and drinks (and cake for your birthday!)
- Awesome office space located in Newmarket (Auckland)
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!