Customer Success is a fast-growing department. Do you have what it takes to grow with us and are you keen in doing the best work of your life? Yes, we should talk! We aren’t just looking for a team member, we’re searching for someone to enrich our family. We’ve got what it takes to keep you feeling challenged and empowered
What you will be responsible for:
- Monitor customer usage data, NPS as well as other health indicators and translate this into strategies for success and account growth;
- Plan and manage the delivery of proactive health checks and advocacy opportunities as part of the Customer Success engagement plan ;
- Collaborate interdepartmentally to resolve any roadblocks for your customers;
- Funnel customer feedback to the appropriate teams to improve the end-to-end customer journey and address product gaps.
What you’ll be bringing to the team:
- You have the ability to thrive in a competitive, extremely fast-paced environment. You are results-driven and autonomous;
- You are known as someone with excellent judgment and holds the ability to resolve conflict quickly and efficiently;
- Phone skills and having the ability to persuade our customers is key;
- We need you to be resourceful and know your way around data;
- 1+ year sales or customer-facing experience in B2B or B2C environments, preferably in a technology-related field;
- Excellent communication skills in German (written and verbal).
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- Experience with Salesforce;
- Experience in working in a fast-growing environment
What’s in it for you?
- You can expect exciting and diversified tasks as well as a wide range of possibilities in an experienced and international team;
- We offer you a travel allowance for public transport;
- A healthy balance between professional work and existing structures and a good work-life balance;
- We support you in your personal development and offer you the necessary space through a dynamic environment and flexible working hours;
- A modern yet quiet office in the heart of Berlin - not far from Alexanderplatz.
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!