We are growing fast! And we need you as our Business Development Executive to grow our presence throughout France! Take ownership to engage with owners in the hospitality industry and provide solutions for restaurants who are looking to adopt Lightspeed for their business.
Reporting to the Regional Head of Sales, you will be responsible for driving revenue generation through phone and email correspondence as well as screen-sharing presentations to potential customers. Thrive in our fast-paced high-energy environment and impact our growth! Compensation involves a competitive base salary, plus uncapped commissions. Ambitious and successful Business Development Executives will have access to significant earning potential.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Lead one-on-one screen-sharing presentations and demonstrations;
- Manage pricing negotiations and contractmanagement by working closely with management;
- Take part in product demos and meetings as required;
- Collaborate with our Lead Generation and coordinate appointments for optimal scheduling;
- Lead prospects through a defined sales process, manage the prospect progression in Salesforce;
- Give follow-up on and manage qualified leads by phone and email;
- Locate and develop new business opportunities;
- Explore your eagerness to achieve and surpass monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas.
What you’ll be bringing to the team:
- 1-2 Years of sales experience, preferably in a solution-sales/technology-related environment;
- Knowledge and experience in the Hospitality industry;
- Experience with and solid understanding of quoting, invoicing, and purchasing;
- Fluency in French and excellent written and spoken English;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Passion for people and technology;
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to work well under pressure;
- Knowledge of Mac OS X and iOS;
- Experience with Salesforce;
- POS or ERP system experience.
What is in it for you?
In addition to the perks you can see in the Careers page, you’ll get access to:
- An environment that encourages initiatives and leadership;
- Social events throughout the year including the legendary annual holiday party in Amsterdam;
- Fun activities with your teammates - be part of the Lightspeed family;
- Work with highly talented people who are as passionate about their craft as you are!
- A starterspack; whether you're a noob or a veteran, we treat you the same!
A little bit about us:
Lightspeed (TSX: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favorite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.